Beloit road construction doesn’t mean we’re not open for business! Whether you are a visitor or resident, check here frequently for interstate construction updates.
Road Construction As of 10/15/2021
I-39/90 and I-43/WIS 81 interchange area reconstruction, Beloit
Illinois state line to Hart Road | County X/Hart Road to Freeman Parkway
Anticipated construction completion: November 2021
- Updated: Nightly lane closures on I-39/90 northbound and southbound near the Beloit interchange.
- 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday through Thursday nights (October 18-21)
- Plan ahead for slowdowns in this area.
- Updated: I-43/WIS 81 ramp CLOSED to I-39/90 northbound in Beloit.
- 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday night (Oct. 19)
- Alternate routes are required such as Hart Road to Shopiere Road to travel north on I-39/90.
- Crews will complete permanent pavement markings along the ramp.
- I-39/90 traffic located on respective sides between the Hart Road and Cranston Road overpasses.
- All interchange ramps are OPEN at the Beloit interchange (Exit 185). Watch for new traffic patterns and follow signage for access to the interchange ramps.
- I-43 traffic is located on the new WIS 81 lanes between I-39/90 and Gateway Blvd. Reduced speed limits from Hart Road to Beloit.
- One lane remains OPEN each way. Watch for lane shifts and crossovers.
- WIS 81/Milwaukee Road is reduced to one lane each way between Cranston Road and I-39/90. Plan ahead for delays.
- Access remains OPEN to local businesses.
- Gateway Boulevard is reduced to one lane in each direction from S. Turtle Town Hall Road west to the railroad tracks.
- Access is maintained to local businesses, including Kerry Corporation.