The whole state is coming together once again to “Bundle Up” Wisconsin!
November 12, 2018 through January 2, 2019
With the spirit of the holiday season upon us, donating items is the perfect way to give to Wisconsin families in need.
- The Big Bundle Up initiative invites Wisconsin residents and travelers to participate by donating new or gently used mittens, hats, scarves, coats, sweaters and other warm clothing items.
- This will be the eighth year the Wisconsin Department of Tourism has coordinated The Big Bundle Up campaign – the first seven years were a great success, collecting more than 134,441 warm winter items for those in need across Wisconsin.
Visit Beloit has participated in The Big Bundle up for 8 years. All items will be donated to local non-profit organizations.
Local residents and visitors can drop off items at:
- Visit Beloit’s temporary office at 25 Eclipse Center, Beloit, WI 53511
- I-90 Beloit Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center, Mile Marker 187, Northbound I-39/ Westbound I-90, Rest Area 22
Wisconsin leaders and businesses are also doing their part to keep the state warm this winter.
- For the seventh year in a row, Milwaukee-based Wisconsin Knitwear has graciously agreed to donate winter hats to the program
- Over the last six years they have donated a total of 10,400 hats. This year, they have agreed to donate 1,000 hats!