Visit Beloit Tourism Partner Benefits
Visit Beloit relies upon its partners to enhance the Greater Beloit visitor experience and, in return, provides a number of free partner benefits.
Because the organization is predominantly a non-membership destination marketing organization, partner benefits are available to qualifying tourism-related businesses in Beloit, WI, South Beloit, IL, and Rockton, IL without paying a membership fee. If you are outside of these areas, you can still partner with us for a small annual fee of $50.
In all cases, Visit Beloit reserves the right to determine eligibility for partnership and promotion.
The following free benefits are available to approved partners:
Partner Benefits – Basic Services
Get access to manage your account and website listing and receive e-mail communications from Visit Beloit.
VisitBeloit.com Business Listing
The Visit Beloit website has more than 400,000 page views per year.
Partner Information Meetings (formerly named Hotel & Attractions)
Connect with CVB staff and tourism industry colleagues at bi-monthly Partner Information Meetings. Hear from guest speakers, get updates from Visit Beloit, provide industry feedback, and network with each other. The meetings include lunch ($5 fee) and require an RSVP. Get dates and RSVP here.
Receive the Visit Beloit Monthly e-Newsletter
More than 25,000 people receive the e-Newsletter. Sign up here.
Partner Information News in Tourism (PINIT). Visit Beloit sends a monthly e-newsletter just for partners about marketing opportunities for your business, industry news, and upcoming events. Click here to view past newsletters.
Access to Visit Beloit’s Visitor Surveys and Destination Research.
Partner Benefits – Event Promotion
Share Your News and Updates:
We want to share with the media and on our social channels. Email your news and updates to Stacey Bodnar.
Have your event included in the Visit Beloit Monthly e-Newsletter:
All events that are located on the online calendar and our Facebook events page are considered for the monthly e-newsletter.
Please email Stacey Bodnar if you create a Facebook Event so it can be shared on the Visit Beloit Facebook event page.
All events that are located on the online calendar and our Facebook events page are considered for the weekly flyer which is displayed at most hotels and sent to all partners in the Visit Beloit Database.
All events that are located on the online calendar and our Facebook events page are considered for the monthly interview on WCLO and the weekly “What’s Happening” segment on Big Radio.
Many annual events receive a blog on the Events page.
Partner Benefits – Marketing, Public Relations, & Social Media Services
- Include your business in the annual printed and digital Inspiration Guide.
- Include your business in the annual printed and digital Wedding Guide.
- Aid as needed for familiarization tours to showcase your business to members of the media.
- Share relevant news via press release, social media, e-newsletter, or blog post. Include your business and/or news and events in public relations pitches and story ideas to media.
- Share your business and/or news and events with travel writers at conferences.
- Include your business in digital, print, and social media advertising.
- Include your business on Beloit maps, both printed and digital.
- The benefit of Visit Beloit’s print, out-of-home, digital marketing, search engine marketing, and social media campaigns that drive visitors to visitbeloit.com
- Social media training/consulting.
Partner Benefits – Film/Photography
- Include your business in the television show, Discover Wisconsin—bi-annually.
- Have your business professionally photographed to be shared on multiple channels.
- Include your business in long and/or short videos to be shared on multiple channels.
Partner Benefits – Group Sales
- Promote your services or offer a discount for groups.
- Promote your business to motor coach, group tour, sports rights holders, and meeting planners.
- Inclusion in custom itineraries created for motor coach groups.