Find your next tourism job in Beloit
Visit Beloit hires amazing professionals who appreciate and love the city we promote. As the official destination organization for the Beloit area, our team of serves more than 400 tourism-related businesses and stakeholders. The travel and tourism industry has been a key component of the revitalization efforts in Beloit, and we will continue to grow our industry by recruiting and hiring the best tourism professionals. All jobs, when available, are posted here to this page.
ROLE TITLE: Travel Ambassador
Reports To: Director of Visitor Services
Status: Part-time, non-exempt
Location: Wisconsin Welcome Center – Beloit, I/39-90, Rest Area 22, Beloit, WI
Organization – When individuals are seeking to travel, grow their business, or perhaps looking for a destination to live in, we at Visit Beloit want to ensure that the greater Beloit region is top-of-mind.
Position – Provides front line customer service and hospitality to visitors entering the state of Wisconsin at the Wisconsin Welcome Center – Beloit (WWCB).
- Welcome and greet visitors and be a key influencer in encouraging them to extend their stay within the state of Wisconsin and the Beloit region.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain a well-informed, working knowledge of state and regional destinations, events, attractions, and services available.
- Maintain an accurate count of visitors who enter the WWCB.
- Maintain brochure rack inventory through organizing, restocking, and receiving.
- Ensure accurate inventory records are kept.
- Fill night box for after hour visitors.
- Keep WWCB neat and orderly.
- Participate in a group work environment that typically works daytime shifts.
- Participate in training opportunities.
- Assist with creative displays for promotional purposes.
- Assist with completing inventory counts, as needed.
For role requirements and instructions on how to apply, please click here.