Tourism-related businesses can easily partner with Visit Beloit
Visit Beloit relies upon its tourism-related businesses to enhance the visitor experience, therefore growing the tourism economy locally. When you partner with Visit Beloit, your tourism-related business can enjoy free partner benefits, including database inclusion, website listings, partner information sessions, event promotion, public relations services, social media marketing, video and photo opportunities, and group sales leads. Businesses that want to work with Visit Beloit and expand the tourism industry can contact us at any time for assistance.
TO Request a Website Listing and Account:
Email Tracy Bliss at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 608-363-1362.
The following free benefits are available to approved partners:
Partner Benefits – Basic Services
Get access to manage your account and website listing and receive e-mail communications from Visit Beloit.
VisitBeloit.com Business Listing
The Visit Beloit website has more than 400,000 page views per year.
Partner Information and Coffee (PIC) Meetings
Connect with CVB staff and tourism industry colleagues at quarterly Partner Information and Coffee Meetings. Get updates from Visit Beloit including the quarterly report, provide industry feedback, and network with each other over coffee and pastries. The meetings are free and do not require an RSVP.
Receive the Visit Beloit Monthly e-Newsletter
More than 25,000 people receive the e-Newsletter. Sign up here.
Submit Your Event on Our Online Calendar
Access to Visit Beloit’s Visitor Surveys and Destination Research.
Partner Benefits – Event Promotion
Share Your News and Updates:
We want to share with the media and on our social channels. Email your news and updates to Tracy Bliss.
Have your event included in the Visit Beloit Monthly e-Newsletter:
All events that are located on the online calendar and our Facebook events page are considered for the monthly e-newsletter.
Please email Tracy Bliss if you create a Facebook Event so it can be shared on the Visit Beloit Facebook event page.
All events that are located on the online calendar and our Facebook events page are considered for the weekly flyer which is displayed at most hotels and sent to all partners in the Visit Beloit Database.
All events that are located on the online calendar and our Facebook events page are considered for the monthly interview on WCLO and the weekly “What’s Happening” segment on Big Radio.
Many annual events receive a blog on the Events page.
Partner Benefits – Marketing, Public Relations, & Social Media Services
- Include your business in the annual printed and digital Inspiration Guide.
- Include your business in the annual printed and digital Wedding Guide.
- Aid as needed for familiarization tours to showcase your business to members of the media.
- Share relevant news via press release, social media, e-newsletter, or blog post. Include your business and/or news and events in public relations pitches and story ideas to media.
- Share your business and/or news and events with travel writers at conferences.
- Include your business in digital, print, and social media advertising.
- Include your business on Beloit maps, both printed and digital.
- The benefit of Visit Beloit’s print, out-of-home, digital marketing, search engine marketing, and social media campaigns that drive visitors to visitbeloit.com
- Social media training/consulting.
Partner Benefits – Film/Photography
- Include your business in the television show, Discover Wisconsin—bi-annually.
- Have your business professionally photographed to be shared on multiple channels.
- Include your business in long and/or short videos to be shared on multiple channels.
Partner Benefits – Group Sales
- Promote your services or offer a discount for groups.
- Promote your business to motor coach, group tour, sports rights holders, and meeting planners.
- Inclusion in custom itineraries created for motor coach groups.