Beloit & Beyond Historical Walking Trail
Founded in 1836, Beloit, Wisconsin offers visitors a glimpse into its longstanding history with the launch of the Beloit & Beyond Historical Trail. With over 90 stops along your route, there’s something for all interest. Sign up for the passport and before you begin, choose one of nine trails by using the filter.
Explore the Beloit College campus and Near East Side/College Park or the beautiful homes on Bluff and Merrill Street and in the Milwaukee and Emerson Residential Historic District. You’ll be mesmerized by our charming Downtown and the Riverfront. Everyone loves a Roy Chapman Andrews adventure or take a Regional Drive to see what’s outside of the city. Need a little help navigating around town? Maps are available at the Visit Beloit office and we’re here to help.
Don’t forget to tag us at these Instagram worthy stops @VisitBeloit and use #VisitBeloit.
The more you learn, the more you earn!
COMPLETE THE TRAIL TO WIN A BELOIT PRIZE PACKAGE!
At the end of the year, any person who completes all the stops of any trail by December 31, 2024 will be entered to win a Beloit Prize Package valued at $625. Complete five trails, get entered five times! One winner will be chosen and announced the week of January 8, 2025.
The package includes:
- A two night stay at Ironworks Hotel
- A Beloit cooler stuffed with beer and wine
- A Beloit cribbage board and Beloit deck of cards
- Wisconsin map bottle cap display
- A $40 gift card to The Rock Bar and Grill
- A $100 Gift card good at any Geronimo Hospitality restaurant (Blue Collar Coffee, Lucy’s #7 Burger Bar, Merrill & Houston’s Steak Joint, Velvet Buffalo Modern Italian, The Rooftop, truk’t Street Tacos, Tequila & Whiskey)