Taste of The Chamber Oct. 23
The Taste of the Chamber is a Taste of Beloit
The Taste of the Chamber event is a great way to get acquainted with the culinary flavors offered in and around the city. If you have never been to Beloit, Wisconsin, you may not know that we are a vibrant, diverse, historic, and hip city! The city is small—population 37,000—but has the feel of a big city. Beloit is hip and chic, yet holds on to its industrial past.
- Beloit is located conveniently off of I-90 and I-43 and is just over an hour away from Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Beloit was named as having one of the “Most Romantic Main Streets” in the country in 2017 and House Method named Beloit the “Most Underrated City in Wisconsin” in 2018.
- Beloit has an incredible food scene and two luxury boutique hotels in the heart of Downtown.
- Beloit has the state’s second-largest Farmers’ Market every Saturday from May-October.
- Beloit has an incredible “come back” story that includes the help of billionaire and Forbes richest self-made female, Diane Hendricks.
The Taste of the Chamber
The Taste of the Chamber is an annual event, and now in it’s 5th year! All of the food and drinks are created and served by Beloit Chamber members, but the event is open to the public!
Every year, hundreds of hungry people head to the Eclipse Center to sample the night away and vote for their favorites. The events brings together restaurants, caterers, food & beverage retailers, and food processors.
The crowd grows every year along with the selection of imaginative offerings. Trying new foods and craft cocktails is a great way to explore the culinary scene in Beloit, which has been evolving over the last few years.
Taste of the Chamber Tickets are $25 and include:
- Food Samples
Bring your appetite. Sample everything from gourmet dishes, to sweet treats, to delicious adult beverages!
- Voting Competition
Vote for Best Taste, Best Beverage, Best Treat, & Best Display.
- Beer Tasting
Sample Some Local Brews.
- Live Music
Featuring Versatile DJ Entertainment.
2018 Taste of Chamber Winners
Best Taste: Merrill & Houston’s Steak Joint
Best Beverage: truk’t Street Tacos, Tequila & Whiskey
Best Treat: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Best Display: Tracy’s Treats
Beloit is becoming a hot spot for foodies from around the region. See what all the buzz is about and attend this delicious event. Make a getaway of it and stay in one of Beloit’s boutique hotels! Bon Appetit!