Find Out What You Have Been Missing In This Hidden Gem Of The Midwest
Here are Eleven Reasons Why
(If you need more just ask!)
- 31% of the U.S. population lives within 500 miles of Beloit.
- Five airports are located within 100 miles of Beloit.
- Looking for hotel reward points? We have Hilton, Marriott, IHG, and Wyndham properties.
- Elevated experience more your thing? Check out our two fantastic boutique hotels located in the heart of Downtown Beloit.
- More than 80 locally owned restaurants to choose from.
- Museums abound in Beloit; Art, anthropology, local history, automobiles, film/tv, and even presidential.
- Have an interest in connecting with nature? Beloit offers a Nature Center just south of Downtown, a connected walking/biking bath that meanders through Downtown and around the Rock River, tremendous hiking trails with scenic views at Big Hill Park, and so much more!
- How about the chance to see one of the best Film Festivals in the world? The ten-day Beloit International Film Festival takes place in April.
- Want a chance to see the Major League Baseball Players of tomorrow? Beloit is home to the Sky Carp, a MiLB affiliate of the Miami Marlins. One of only 120 cities that calls MiLB home.
- Beloit is home to the second largest farmers’ market in the State of Wisconsin. Check it out every Saturday, May through October.
- Beloit College is the oldest continuously operating school of higher education in Wisconsin. In fact, the school existed before Wisconsin was even a state!
At A GLANCE
Learn more about our services.
Meet Our Staff
DIRECTOR OF SALES & SERVICING