The Downtown Beloit Farmers’ Market is currently the second-largest market in the state—second only to Madison!
The Market is Open Every Saturday (Rain or Shine) 8 am-1 pm May through October
Beloit’s award-winning market has been drawing thousands of locals and visitors to the heart of Downtown Beloit since 1974!
The open-air market is held rain or shine and bursts at the seams! More than 100 vendors sell their products including fresh seafood, organics, produce, artisan crafts, gourmet popcorn, Amish baked goods, raw honey, fresh flowers, and more!
Bring the kids!
There are plenty of activities for your kids including face painting, balloon animals, and henna tattoos!
Other than this, the markets’ vendors sell an unimaginable variety of goods including fresh seafood, organics, produce, artisan crafts, gourmet popcorn, Amish baked goods, raw honey, fresh flowers, and more!
- June 1st—Inkapurka
- June 8th—TBD
- June 15th—Coon Creek String Band
- June 22nd—TBD
- June 29th—Bluegrass Reunion Band
- July 6th—Inkapurka
- July 13th—TBD
- July 20th—Danielle
- July 27th—TBD
- August 3rd—Gary the Band
- August 10th—TBD
- August 17th—Harlan Jefferson Trio
- August 24th—TBD
- August 31st—Brothers Quinn
- September 7th—Denny Diamond
- September 14th—TBD
- September 21st—That Gurl
- September 28th—Susan Picking
- October 5th—Midnight Vintage
- October 12th—TBD
- October 19th—TBD
- October 26th—Mr. Steve
*In the event of inclement weather, music is cancelled
Did you know?
• The market currently has 92 permanent vendors with additional weekly vendors!
• Bushell & Peck’s Local Market, Northwoods Premium Confections, and Dirty Bear Soap began as Market vendors!
• On average, between 9000-11,000 people visit the Market each week!
• There is always a waiting list for new vendors who would like to be a vendor!
In addition to Market vendors, there are also several food trucks on site serving a variety of ethnic foods and fresh seafood! It’s a great place to grab lunch and while enjoying live music, which is also a staple of the Market.
Also, the market offers the opportunity to support local businesses, farms and artisans. At the market, you can try new flavors, dance, shop, and enjoy the open air. In addition, you get to enjoy Beloit’s diverse community, urban flair, and small-town charm!
Click here for the full brochure with vendors and map.