Thanksgiving meals are here to save you from spending all day in the kitchen! Order your dinner to go from several restaurants in Beloit. Take a look at a few specials we found.
Beloit Family Restaurant
Beloit Family Restaurant is offering Thanksgiving meals for pick-up, curbside, and dine-in starting at 10 am.
Roast Turkey: served with dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet yams, and soup or a salad for $13.95.
Grilled Ham Steak Dinner: served with pineapple topping, choice of potato, and soup or salad for $12.95.
Homemade Pumpkin Pie: $3 per slice.
Fresh made bread will be included with the specials!
2780 Prairie Ave., Beloit
P: (608) 363-8555
Bushel & Peck’s
Bushel & Peck’s is offering Thanksgiving meals to go with a pick-up option and select shipping. Each order is for one person, with enough for a next day leftover plate for $20.
Appetizer: Mini Cheese Board.
Roast Turkey Dinner: served with gravy, apple and sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce.
Dessert: Pumpkin Pie.
Pickup November 25 between 3-6 pm or November 26 between 10 am and noon.
328 State St., Beloit
P: (608) 363-3911
The Butterfly Club
The Butterfly Club, one of the region’s popular supper clubs, is offering fabulous dine-in or take-out Thanksgiving meals.
- Gulf Shrimp Cocktail $9
- Mozzarella Sticks $9
- Shrimp De Johghe $9
- Crab Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms $9
- Roast Turkey: served with whipped potatoes and dressing $15.
- Roast Long Island Duck With Orange Sauce $20.
- Fried Shrimp With Cocktail Sauce $18.
- Broiled Salmon $20.
- Prime Rib of Beef Slow Roasted 12 oz $26/8 o $20.
- Fillet Mignon With Mushrooms 8 oz $24.
There is also children’s menu, desserts, and ice cream drinks. Click here to see full menu.
5246 E. Cty. Rd. X
Beloit, WI 53511
P: (608) 362-8577
DC Estate Winery
DC Estate Winery has collaborated with Halo to bring you the most delicious Thanksgiving cupcake and Wine combo! Orders need to be placed by 8 pm 11/20, prices range between $32-43 depending on wine selected. Click here to see wine list.
Pickup is Wednesday, November 25th from 4-7 pm. No cupcake substitutions. Place your order here.
8877 Stateline Rd., South Beloit, IL
P: (608) 481-1565
Call to pre-order your Thanksgiving meal, or make your family reservation for dine-in.
- Roast Turkey: all white meat cooked to perfection with homemade dressing and topped with chicken gravy served with mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce on the side, and a choice of one side.
- Prime Rib Dinner: dinner cut prime rib cooked the way you prefer with a choice of two sides.
- Baked Ham Dinner With Fruit Cocktail Sauce: served with sweet potatoes and a choice of one side.
- Homemade Pies: Pumpkin and Apple.
Hours: 6 am to 5 pm
1569 Madison Rd., Beloit
P: (608) 362-6477
Skip’s Friendly Village
Skip’s is offering meals to go from noon-6 pm (or until it’s gone).
Turkey Dinner: served with mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn casserole, broccoli salad for $12.
To reserve your dinner in advance, send a Facebook message, or call 608-362-9732. Please include time of pick-up, number of meals, name, and if you’d like curbside pick-up or if you will go inside to pay.
5321 S. Co. Rd. D, Afton
P: (608) 362-9732