Don’t Miss Downtown Beloit’s Annual Holidazzle!
Holidazzle is a dazzling event for holiday cheer and shopping in the heart of historic Downtown!
Friday, December 6th from 5-9 pm
If you are looking for a way to get in the holiday spirit and get some gifts checked off your list, then you don’t want to miss Holidazzle!
For the past 15 years, the Downtown Beloit Association has hosted “Holidazzle,” a unique evening shopping experience in historic Downtown Beloit!
Special Things Happening During Holidazzle:
- Bagels & More: Decorate gourmet sugar cookies. Free & open to all to enjoy—while supplies last!
- Beloit Art Center: Enjoy a free exhibit opening reception from 5-9 pm. They will be serving a hot spiced German wine called Glühwien.
- BMO Harris Bank: Live music by the South Beloit Music Department (Choir & Brass Ensemble) from 5:30-6:15 pm and 7:30 pm-8:15 pm.
- Stanton Shoes: Live music by the Beloit Memorial High School Orchestra from 5-7 pm
- BMHS Choir will be roaming downtown singing Christmas Carols throughout the event.
- Hendricks Center for the Arts: Visit Mr. & Mrs. Claus! Photography by April will take professional keepsake photos for only $5! Free engraved wine glass or travel mug with every purchase.
- Downtown Beloit Gift Cards will be available for purchase with no fees during at Hendricks Center for the Arts.
Holidazzle draws thousands of residents and visitors to revel in the holiday spirit and festivities while supporting small businesses, artisans, and craftspeople.
Downtown comes to life with dazzling holiday window displays, carolers, and music! Holidazzle also features items for sale from artisans and craftspeople in more than 30 unique venues that stay open late to provide a unique shopping experience.
In addition to the exceptional items for sale, shoppers can enjoy free trolley rides, treats and sweets, and some holiday cheer for adults at Hendricks Center for the Arts.
Holidazzle wouldn’t be complete without a visit from Santa for photos!
Be sure to stop in Hendricks Center for the Arts for a free adult beverage!
“Holidazzle is Beloit’s most dazzling event of the year,” exclaims Shauna El-Amin, Executive Director of the Downtown Beloit Association. “It’s a fantastic event to get some of your holiday shopping done while supporting artisans and small business owners that are unique to Beloit!”
Stay overnight and make a weekend out of it! Click here to see places to stay.
Brochures will be available listing the participating businesses and the names of the artists or craftspeople selling their wares in each location.